T max. 850 °C
Air-circulation lift-bottom furnaces have a moveable furnace bottom which also serves as a charging table. The charge is placed on the lowered lift-bottom and then moved into the furnace. Lift-bottom furnaces are often integrated into automated batch transport sys- tems for fully automatic operation. The lift-bottom or charging platform can also be designed as a separate trolley for free movement.
- Robust housing constructions made of high-quality sheet steel
- Inner housing made of heat-resistant stainless steel with long service life, extremely resistant, corrosion withstanding
- Vertical and horizontal air circulation with optimum air guidance through air duct system with adapted arrangement of the air outlet openings
- Excellent temperature distribution of up to +/- 5 K according to DIN 17052
- Heating by high-quality heating elements with long service life
- High-quality insulation for low energy consumption and low electricity costs