This closed cup tester has been designed to carry out flash/no flash tests rapidly and efficiently to determine the flash point of liquids and semi-solids in the 10°C to 130°C (50°F to 266°F) temperature range. A sample cup is heated and then cooled by Peltier cells. This gives very accurate and stable sub-ambient test temperatures and the benefit of rapid temperature normalisation between tests.
Flash point is automatically detected using a thermally activated detector, reducing the risk of operator error and minimising the potential danger of inhaling fumes during a test. A rechargeable gas tank with on/off switch and fine adjustment are integral to the unit.
- Flash/No Flash & Ramp Modes
- Flash point test in less than 2 minutes
- Small sample size, 2ml (0.067fl oz) or 4ml (0.135fl oz)
- Automatic flash detection
- Electronic Peltier cooling
- Audible and on-screen prompts
- Corrosion resistant cup insert