EFA provides the User with a greater understanding of the defect, the probable cause and possible solutions. With in excess of 180 colour photographs, the user can quickly gain an insight into the coatings industry and the possible pitfalls.
- Welding Faults: welds, cracks, surface porosity, undercut
- Surface Conditions: surface preparation, oil contamination, skip weld
- Coatings Defects: a comprehensive list of possible defects including blistering, bloom, chalking, cracking, erosion, fish eyes, orange peel
- Microscopy: blisters, bubbles, delamination, pinholes, voids, weed fouling
- Marine Fouling: animal fouling, barnacles, molluscs, weed or algae fouling