Code No.: 6269020
Combined Roughness and Contour Measuring Station MarSurf VD 140
The professional all-rounder for roughness and contour with 140 mm measuring path.
The new MarSurf range CD, GD and VD is a precision product offering the highest speed and flexibility.
An improved floor to floor time of up to 65 % provides convincing proof of the speed. The flexibility is highlighted by the large measuring range, the workpiece flexibility (even up to 80 kg) and simple clamping system. It also supports the repeatability and therefore also accuracy.
A particular feature of the MarSurf VD is the highly accurate contour and roughness measurement using one system. Simply replace the roughness measuring system and complete highly accurate roughness measurements.
Interested with This Product?
All machines in the MarSurf family run on a common platform.
- Short measuring times thanks to high axis speeds and automated measuring sequences
- Simple, fast mounting, and changeover thanks to innovative clamping system
- Magnetic mount for changing the probe arm quickly without the need for tools
- Spacious support plate and large measuring range: ideal for measuring large workpieces
Changing the probe system without tools
The optimized probe systems allows you to achieve highly accurate roughness and contour measurements using a single measuring station:
- Changes during operation reduce changeover times
- Roughness measurement using the contour probe system can be achieved with very high measuring range at the same time
- High level of security thanks to digital interface
- Changing the probe system ensures highly accurate roughness measurements are possible
Easy and quick measurements
- The simple clamping system positions workpieces safely, quickly and correctly. The measurement itself is completed up to 65% faster due to the fast axes and new probe systems (measured on a pin as an example).
- The entire process can be automated with the fast CNC axes and MarWin. This helps to make further savings to the process on site.
|Resolution||with roughness probe system:
Measuring range 1: 2.0 nm
Measuring range 2: 0.2 nmwith contour probe system:
max. 6 nm (with 210 mm probe arm)
|Probe arm length||with roughness probe system:
45 mm to 135 mmwith contour probe system:
210 mm to 490 mm
|Guide deviation||with roughness probe system:
0.07 µm / 20 mm
0.35 µm / 60 mm
0.4 µm / 140 mm
|Measuring speed||0.02 mm/s to 10 mm/s|
|Workpiece weight (max.) in kg||90 kg|
|End of traversing length (in X)||140 mm|
|Positioning speed||X: 0.02 mm/s to 200 mm/s
Z: 0.02 mm/s to 50 mm/s
|Probe||Roughness probe system (skidless)
Contour probe system
|Measuring range mm||with roughness probe system
500 µm (±250 µm) for probe arm length 45 mm
1500 µm (±750 µm) for probe arm length 135 mmwith contour probe system
70 mm with probe arm length 350 mm
max. 100 mm with probe arm length 490 mm
|Traversing lengths||0.1 mm to 140 mm|
|Measuring force (N)||with roughness probe system:
0.7 mN4 mN to 30 mN, adjustable via software
Bearings, threads, threaded rods, ball screws, shafts, racks
Metrology close to production
Contour measurement in a semi-automatic process
Steering, brake system, gearbox, crankshaft, camshaft, cylinder head
Contour measurement for hip and knee endoprostheses, medical screws, dental implants