The Banana Gauge is ideal for use in environments where the use of electronic instruments is difficult, e.g. inflammable atmospheres in oil and gas production, and for underwater* dry film coating thickness inspection.
This is one of the most popular mechanical coating thickness gauges in the world.
- Factory calibrated – with user calibration adjustment
- Foils supplied to check calibration on site
- Ideal for cold surfaces and underwater use
- Small and portable with an accuracy ±5%
- The “V” grooved base, ideal for pipeline inspection
- Available in either Metric or Imperial versions, the Elcometer 211 measures coatings up to 6mm (250mils)
* Underwater use voids the warranty and users should replace the gauges periodically