It has been designed to carry out flash/no flash tests with a temperature range of 10°C to 130°C (50°F to 266°F) with no external cooling required. When connected to a suitable chilled water supply, the range is extended down to -20°C (-4°F).
There is also the Ramp Mode which increases the sample temperature at the rate of 2°C/min and automatically dips the ignitor every 1°C up to 100°C (every 2°C above 100°C), until either a flash is detected or the end of test temperature is reached.
- Small sample size, 2ml (0.067fl oz) or 4ml (0.135fl oz)
- Flash/No Flash & Ramp Modes
- Electric ignitor
- Automatic dipping and flash detection
- ActiveCool electronic Peltier cooling
- 64 test memory & USB port
- Corrosion resisting insert