Adhesion tests can be made on flat or curved (concave and convex) surfaces.
The Elcometer 108 adhesion tester is the ideal gauge for testing coatings on tanks, pipelines, etc.
- Hand-Powered and portable adhesion tester
- Ideal for site work
- Reusable stainless steel dollies
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP65
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
Elcometer Digital Adhesion Tester features:
- Maximum hold – displays the highest value reached
- Backlit display for dark areas
- Rubber protective casing
- Switchable Metric/Imperial units
The Elcometer 108 adhesion tester can be used with convex and concave dollies, making this the gauge for adhesion of coatings on all pipelines including those with small diameter, tanks and other curved surfaces. There is a wide range of curved dollies available, each designed for a specific range of curvature.
Concave and convex dollies designed to meet specific curvatures are available upon request.