In protective coating applications there is a requirement to measure surface roughness.
With 31 surface parameter settings available the Elcometer 7062 surface roughness tester can display all parameters that comply to National & International Standards.
These values include peak-to-valley profile measurement in combination with an assessment of the frequency of peaks within the sample area.
The Elcometer 7062 surface roughess tester is a light weight and portable measuring solution for the range of surface roughness measurements required for compliance to International Standards.
The unit is also suitable for assessing surface roughness conditions in a wide range of general industrial applications; particularly where the sample is too large to bring to the laboratory.
- Multi-Lingual Display: All the required information is displayed on screen in a choice of 17 languages.
- Flexible: Can be used in virtually any position; horizontally, vertically, upside down. A height adjustment accessory to accommodate various sample sizes is supplied with each gauge as standard.
- Integrated Calibration Standard: No external calibration standard is required; provides greater ease of use.
- Removable Drive Unit: Drive unit can be removed from main unit and used with an extension cable (included) to allow for measurement in hard to reach areas.
- Stylus pick-up with removable protection: 2µm (80µin) diamond stylus tip with a measuring force of 0.7 mN. Different stylus’ are available for various applications.