Wide range of furnaces
The THERMCONCEPT KLS laboratory chamber furnaces are supplied in sizes from 5 l to 60 l volume. These furnaces with open heating elements and free heat radiation are designed for most common working temperatures, the inner dimensions are adapted to the usual laboratory requirements.
Due to the wide range of additional equipment and extensive ac- cessories, the laboratory chamber furnaces can be adapted to many different processes:
- Controller with extended programming options
- Batch temperature measurement and control
- Adjustable over-temperature protection to protect furnace and load according to EN 60519-2
- Programming and data-logging software and interfaces
- Inert gas connection as well as manual and automatic gas feed systems
- Adjustable supply air opening in the door
- Exhaust chimney with fan and additionally with catalyst
- Parallel swing door
- Charging racks for loading on several levels
- Retractable furnace hearth
On request, laboratory chamber furnaces from KLS 45/… up to 1200 °C can be supplied with a retractable furnace hearth. This allows the furnace to be easily loaded from three sides.