T max. 1300 °C and 1400 °C
For high demands
Classical chamber furnaces for demanding laboratory applications e.g. in pilot plants for simulations of production processes.
- Double-walled design with rear ventilation, extremely low outside wall temperature
- Durable housing with stainless steel side panel and robust painted steel frame, stainless steel lintel
- Hinged door with door safety switch, hinged on right side
- Multi-layer insulation (lightweight refractory bricks and rear insulation), low heat loss, low energy consumption, low electricity costs
- Heating from 5 sides (left, right, door, rear wall, floor), very even temperature distribution in the furnace chamber
- Heating elements mounted on ceramic support tubes, in front of the furnace wall, free heat radiation into the furnace chamber.
- Floor heating elements covered with heat permeable silicon carbide plates, high mechanical load capacity, protection for floor heating
- Base frame already included in standard scope of delivery
- Air inlet opening in the furnace floor, exhaust air opening with exhaust chimney at the rear wall of the furnace, both operable from the front
- Controller mounted on the side of the furnace housing, convenient operation
- Also available as production furnace for larger batches, e.g. as bogie hearth or chamber furnace with individual dimensions and temperatures