The NOVOTEST Lab UCI wireless hardness tester implements the ultrasonic contact impedance method.
The users of NOVOTEST Lab UCI get the following advantages:
- Ultra-portable device for quick hardness testing anywhere – in laboratories or in field conditions, with autonomous continuous operation up to 20 hours.
- UCI hardness test method has almost no boundaries in relation to the test object, so this method is the most versatile of the existing ones.
- Multifunctional application NOVOTEST Lab with a user-friendly interface and cloud archive.
The NOVOTEST Lab app allows users to:
- set up and calibrate the device
- to get illustrations of measurements as graphs, histograms, and statistics
- save measurements with text-, audio-, photo- and even videos protocols
- transfer the protocol in one click by any convenient messenger or e-mail
- synchronize archive with cloud storage
The UCI method almost has no restrictions on the thickness and weight of the test piece. It allows testing of hardened layers and complex-shaped products, and makes the device applicable for solving almost any task of hardness measurement.
The special nozzle for products helps test radius surfaces and get accurate measurements on the flat products included in the standard set. The device can also be used without a nozzle for narrow and hard-to-reach places.
CALIBRATION FOR ANY METAL
The device has preset calibrations for steel, aluminum, and brass. If necessary, users can calibrate the device for any metal-scale combination if samples are available.
The device charges from any USB 5V port, be it a PC, car, or a power bank. From one full charge, the device can work for more than 48 hours in a row.
Wireless connection allows user to get rid of wires, blocks, and it makes the device as portable as possible. NOVOTEST Lab UCI fits in any bag or even just a pocket. It can be used in the fields, workshop, laboratories, metal depots and anywhere.